Saturday 12 January 2013

That's it, that's the last time....

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... That's it, that's the last time.... I come in to work all brave and ill and look what happens... That Merlin arrives in a motorbike and side car. Who the devil does he think he is.???? I'm the one that's sick and pawly, I'm the one that needs spoiling and fussing over. And what happens.... He turns up in a forty year old CLASSIC TRIUMPH ENFIELD MOTORBIKE AND SIDECAR? He goes off for a weeks RandR and has the nerve to come back like that.  He gets all the girls, he's got cars and carts everywhere, and now he's started collecting motor bikes with his mate ROB. They are even talking about doing the carnival this year with it. Well if they do , I want the vintage cart that's in the garage. That and the smart red and black leather harness. AND I am going to put all the bells that I got given for Christmas on it.... Which reminds me, got to find out which one is the loudest for summoning the two legs when I am draped all over the settee BEING ILL! (thanks uncle Mike and Aunty Kath, . Don't think you will be too popular in my house for a bit! The bells, the bells LOL) . I heard them saying that they had taken some photos so perhaps they will be in the FB album. Better ask AJ to have a look..... And the old so and so's went to bed last night and  wouldn't let her in .... Pair of @@@@@'s. strikes me ROB and Merlin are a bad combination. I think it's their age. They are both getting on and now have started behaving like teenagers.Just wait till I see AJ, I shall make such a fuss of her that Merlin won't get a look in, and the  lovely LOLA. That dog has got the longest legs I have ever seen. Drop dead gorgeous she is!  Time to turn my charms on and see what the old boys make of that! Where's my bell? Let's start as I mean to continue! DING DING. Cool runnings Gryff

2 comments:

  1. Do Trolls like bells ???
    Lola might be sexy but she's not for you now there is a reason to sort you leg out then mum can find u your own hot lips lol
    lots of love auntie Kath uncle Mike and Bryn
    ps Bryn says he's happy to share his bed bones and toys xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am banned from playing at the moment! Miserable old trout that she is!!!

    ReplyDelete