Monday 14 January 2013

House rule number 1

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... We only have one house rule which her indoors enforces 100% of the time. WHEN IT SNOWS EVERYBODY OUT. Doesn't matter which day it is, or what time it is, which explains why at 3am ths morning we all got turned out to play in the snow..... All that s except the Troll. "it's snowing, get up" ....GRRRHHHH..... "don't be a miserable @@@@, it's snowing"..... GGGRRRRHHHHH.....  "ok we'll go without you".... GGGGGRRRRRHHHHHH... Miserable old f@@t.  So out we all went, excluding the troll and a brill time was had by all. Personally I have only seen snow once when I was about three months old, and for the terrible twosome , well this is their first time ever so I know why her indoors was so insistent. I think she must have gone to sleep with her head on the windowsill and the cold woke her up. Can't think of any other way she would have known. I mean u cant hear snow falling can you and at 3am in the morning. By the time we had finished it was five am and time to get up anyway, so a nice hot breakfast, toast and then out to work. Left the two littles at home to sleep it off and then they can go and play out again later. Old trouts keeping a bit of a hold on me. She says I seemed a lot better on my three legs sat night, so she decided I didn't need a photoshoot at the vets today. She keeps muttering about OSCARS on the mantelpiece , and playing to the crowd. Can't think what she means!!! Us Berners are known for being cool under pressure!! I can't help it if I like being fussed and waited on( the bells the bells) talking about the maid servant, where is she?  Bet she's out in the snow again. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment