Friday 11 January 2013

Lot of clucking over nothing....

Www.the adventures of Gryff... See I told you I was fine but nobody listens to me... I'm just a dog! Sexy good looking , handsome, intelligent, and a perfect gentleman but you still don't listen. Got the vet with the rock on her fingure so not as bad as it could have been. She waggled my toes and tickled my foot ( for that read I was having hysterics because I was laughing so much. Not a SUPRISE I couldn't stand still) she squeezed up my leg, wriggled my knee around, squeezed pushed and flapped it all about, and then had the nerve to tell me that it looked like my sox had fallen down. Cheeky mare! Anyway the upshot is I have some pills to take and if it's no better on Monday morning she is organising a photo session. See I told you I was good looking.! So this weekend I get to be pampered and spoilt , waited on paw and foot, and get to lie on the settee with a little bell for maid service when I want something. COOL! Got to say the old girl knows how to treat a bloke when he behaves. They had some of those Jumbone things on the counter so she bought me one. She took the wrapper off it and told me to hold it till I got back to the van, infront of everybody. You should have seen the other dogs faces. I just took it off her gently, waved to the crowd and trotted out with it hanging out my chops. Even the vet was impressed with my manners. Then the receptionist spoilt it all by asking after the brats. That's right take away a blokes fame...... Anyway time for tea, if i still have room after my treat. Not telling the rest, they will only get jealous. Usually it's all for one, one for all, share and share alike, but this was my special treat. Cool runnings Gryff

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Mike wants to know where ur vet is he likes the idea of her examining his leg and he promises to stand still but knowing him he'll get a male vet lol
    no more running over the weekend just short walks on lead
    take care don't like you being in pain don't forget u can have a week here if it helps
    ps we have a very LOUD BELL here if you want to borrow it
    lots of love auntie Kath uncle Mike and Bryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go off people you know ...... Lol

    ReplyDelete