Tuesday 23 July 2013

Canine hallucinations

That's it, I am never ever painting again. It was either the fumes or the homemade ice cream last night but I had one of the worst dreams ever!!! I would much rather it was the painting that was responsible, or even the FIVE thunderstorms we had last night but the ice cream was gorgeous.... Not bad for a farty old troll ( oops sorry I meant warty old troll),  her indoors has always taught us about bangs and strange noises  so we were okay, but she forgot to teach the cats. Fatcat, Misscat, and Cocoa were literally hanging from the light fittings. We tried no lights all lights, loud music but in the end we put them all in Ghosties big crate, with him as their teddy paw, and shut the door on them till they went to sleep with him. Ghostie being a rescue and very nervous was an absolute star, he kept kissing them and nudging them till they calmed down,and them we took our chance at some sleep. Well I dreamt that I was just coming in from a walk, into a strange kitchen... And beside the sink was one of those old fashioned plastic three tier veggie towers. When I looked down by the water bowl in front of the sink there were what looked like little pale turquoise pearls rolling around. The more I looked the more I thought I could see legs on them, and then suddenly the back door flew open and in marched about five huge massive shiney TURQUOISE cockroach things. They must have been about a foot long each one , and they were all lifting the same leg at the same time, just like an army. Any way I panicked and ran out as they started off under the veggie rack. I must have been so scared because her indoors said my paws were going so fast she thought I would wake up.  Well I am going to tell her that no way is she having that colour in anywhere you will find me. I mean that's the colour of the lid on our butter and that quite put me off my pâté and toast this morning.  I mean it guys.... Be careful of shiney giant turquoise cockroaches in somebody else's kitchen . Hope u all made it through the thunderstorms ok. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment