Wednesday 17 July 2013

Too darn hot!,

It's too darn hot.... I've decided. My paving slabs are warm, my drinking waters warm and most of all I want to take some fur off. Her indoors s still messing me about. Came in covered in cream spots this time, and I still can't get an answer out of Merlin.... Cantankerous miserable old fart! On the plus side I just happen to know that we've got ice cream for supper tonight. Last night I was feeling a bit down, so I plonked myself on the table and I told her straight.... When she's down she gets chocolate, well I like ice cream. Just when it's started to go runny and soft and its just so lickable..... That's the best way. If your not careful Freya will swallow hers whole and then try and steal another lot.  And another thing, she keeps disappearing all day, it's really beginning to wind me up. Think tonight I will have to try a different approach. Merlin and me, we are her special boys.... She never goes anywhere without us. I know she keeps saying its too hot for us to travel but is it really?  Anyway I can smell tuna pasta wafting out the kitchen..... Think I had better go see what's going on.  I personally see no reason why we can't have icecream for tea but she won't wear it. See u later...Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment