Saturday 27 July 2013

She tried to blame me....

She did , she tried to blame me. Wouldn't be so bad but I was totally innocent. Me and the guys all love fresh carrots as a treat. Nothing like a good old crunch down the bottom of the garden. Anyway, her indoors usually just passes them out but this morning she decides to give us a second one for later on. There she was on the doorstep throwing them down to us so we didn't have to get up and she suddenly throws one over her shoulder and it lands on the conservatory roof. Soft old trout! She knows that sometimes her hands don't work right....... How's she going to get that off there now. We got the brush out but she's way too short, not a step ladder to be had, so she called for the trolls assistance. (Now that in itself tells you how stressed she was) . But no even he couldn't reach it. AND THAT'S WHEN SHE SAID IT WAS MY CARROT  SO IT WAS MY FAULT. Cheeky mare, how dare she?  Well I mean.... I was just stocking up before I go on holiday. I might not get another helping of carrot for days. Not sure nanny knows they are one of my favourites.  Typical of two legs blaming us canines, when all the time it's them not making clear what they want from us or expecting us to mind read.  It's only a silly old carrot anyway, bet the birds finish it off.... Oh well time for bed, exciting day tomorrow. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment