Wednesday 31 July 2013

Indiana Bones

The more I see of Merlin and the things he gets up to.... The more I want to be like him. All his life he's been right at the front of every bodies world. Nearly nine years as a shop front dog, and twice in that time he was the guy who backed a drunk customer out the door because they were giving the girls agro. He carts, he rides around in a motorbike and side car. He goes off to re enactments... Talks to horses and cattle with hat racks on their heads that must be three feet across. And females... Well what ever it is that gets the girls, he's got a double dose of.  Give him a motor of any size and he looks super cool just sitting in it. He's been out in a boat, climbed cliff paths that mountain goats would struggle with. He's been a clay pigeon shooting club mascot, strutted his stuff for charity a dozen times, and on every occaission he's been a perfect gentleman. He is handsome as hell, and his manners are nearly perfect. And , and he ended up on a Bernese Calender as the December pin up. Well at least I can say I have matched that, but I think it was because I was still a cuddly puppy when the pictures were taken, the rest I guess I am going  to have to keep trying at. If I turn out half as cool and laid back  as Indiana Bones then I shall be well happy. Cool running Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment