Monday 22 July 2013

Merlin goes psychedelic

At last I know what they are up to.... Sneaky and  naughty..... But I know..... As usual we got dragged out of bed at some undogly hour, her still saying its too hot later on, and I waited till she opened up the van to cool it down. I hid behind the front door and once Merlin had hopped in, I crept in behind him. Now her van has two vertical rear doors and only one was open, so she just didn't see me... Sneaky or what!  From the front door into the van... Less than two seconds! Sometimes I amaze myself. Anyway off we went  and eventually pulled up in this big yard. There was this great big barn and her indoors has only decided she's going to decorate it. WHY! The ceiling is that high that you need to be a bat to fly that high. The walls seem to stretch on forever and and the floor is all wrinkly and cold. I love the cold bit though....  Merlin by this time is choosing paint colours. Thought I had better jump out the van and let them know I was about. Her indoors was not too happy but there wasn't much she could do about it. Anyway, old Merlin has now decided on purple , lime green and cream. Got to say, by the time he'd finished, one half of his butt was cream, the other half was lime green and he had purple spots all over every where. What was worse was that my ear was cream , the end of my tail was green BUT I didn't have any purple anywhere....yippeeee!  She had us working our ears off. Up ladders, washing rollers, squidging out paint brushed .... What does she think she's doing?  Anyway I feel a bit better now I know what she's doing...... All I have to do now is find out why? Any ideas guys....... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment