Friday 26 July 2013

Guess who's going on holiday?

Yes Me.... Not Merlin in his motorbike, not Freya to stop with uncle Mike and Aunty Kath, not either of the Kray twins but Me Me Me!  I got my own personal invitation, ( well e mail) from my nanny, and she's coming to fetch me on Sunday evening. I should think so too..... I told her how hard I am being made to work, painting and decorating, and she's taken pity on me and says I need to party a bit to give me a boost. ( didn't  like to spoil her opinion of me, but Tizzy and I partied a little while ago, and she's in pup now!) . She thinks I am a good boy and I am not going to let her down. I've already packed a few bits and pieces, my Pâté , biscuits, you know boring stuff like that. If I didn't know different I would say her indoors is trying to get rid of me but she loves me too much. Bet she blubbers  when I wave goodbye.... My only problem is I have cream bits, purple bits, lime green bits and even some dark red bits all over me. Anybody know how I can get them off apart from scratching or brushing them? Both pull so much it's too painful. Her indoors says I wait till she's just finished a wall and go and lay against it. Yeh like shes painted that many walls.! Well as long as nanny recognises me I will be okay. Like a true grandog I have promised to NOT SIT ON THE PATIO OR DINING TABLE, and when I want to go indoors I WILL USE THE DOOR AND NOT GO THROUGH THE WINDOW! That is the kitchen window, and not the patio doors...... See I knew that would impress you. Her indoors says that Nannys can be quite strict so I am to behave... As if I would do anything else! Anyway better go and check what toys and such like I can take. As long as she makes sure I don't starve I shall be happy. Will keep u up to date. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment