Sunday 13 May 2012

Guess we missed a good party.....

Never mind as long as everybody else had an excellent time I don't really mind. Merlin has had a couple of texts saying he is missed, but as he said.... Her ladyship comes first and there is always next year. On the plus side, them indoors have been gardening all weekend, and Merlin had this very odd expression on his face all morning. Normally he sits in the shade, but today he wouldn't move from near this big black cover thing which sits on the patio. He kept getting up and nudging her indoors then walking back and sitting by the black cover. Took his two or here attempts but in he end he got it sorted...... B B Q for Sunday lunch! Now personally, Theia and I have never had a BBQ so we didn't know what was involved, but I have to say when He told us, we were all for it. Not keen on the green salady stuff... But kebabs, steak and sausages..... Bring it on. He did tell me to keep an eye on the troll and make sure he didn't go near the cooking machine, unless we had already rung for the fire brigade! Apparently he only knows one way to cook. BURNT OFFERING so my job was really really important and although I say it myself I am a mean and efficient troll dog. The nearest he got was putting the salad on their plates and our meat in the big mixing bowl. All chopped up and ready for dishing up for us. RESULT. Now you see, I would have said the Merlin has a tendency to keep his bone shoot shut and just watch. But having said that, I think he is a clever old codger and I could learn a lot in his company. He certainly cheered up our day for us. Anyway, to all that are at the garden party, enjoy yourselves as much as we have and have a safe journey home. On the subject of trolls... Did anybody look at Dolyhir , because my troll says that's one of his distant relatives on his mothers side... He checked the family TREE!!!!!! Think about it LOL. Considering the mood he is in, I suppose we should all be grateful we still have our heads. The Williams won the grand prix and his team came second, so we are all going back out into the garden so we can't hear him sniffling or chuntering! Peace perfect peace. Take care everyone. Cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. You will have to keep the Troll off those baked beans!! if not build a bridge in the garden and put up a sign Home "SWEET" Home or you could try spit roasting a troll on the BBQ.
    Which BRANCH of the family tree did he come from. Ok I'll LEAF it out.
    What do you call 3 trolls together - a trology.
    Great to see you again today
    Your mate Bryn

    ReplyDelete