Friday 4 May 2012

What a day!

Ok, Merlin never told me that being in charge was so hard, think I will let him sort out all the bits and pieces for a while and I can just chill ...... A) Aragog is still not found. B) Freya is having puppies, very soon so that will make me an uncle OMG C) half of us have an upset stomach, and the other half will no doubt catch it. D). The troll has an upset stomach too and is as grumpy as a gnome. E) slice n dice went and hurt her back and couldn't stand up and got rushed to the vets ... And finally F) I am far too young for all this chaos. HELP! Oh and one I forgot...IT'S RAINING AGAIN SUPRISE SUPRISE! Funny how sometimes everything is balanced and goes right, and another time you wonder what else can go wrong, and then something else does. Slice n dice has had a load of pills and potions and is now home but confined to barracks till next week, till she goes back for another look/see. She is so chilled out that one eye revolves one way and the other the opposite way, with a silly smile on her face. Not in the least looking like the lean mean killing machine we know she can be. Still if the vet says it's ok I suppose it must be. In fact she reminds me a bit of the Troll when he's been shouting at the football and has a castle made of empty cans on the table at the side of him. You know... Eyes rolling in different directions. LOL. Then of course there is this silly machine... It keeps burbling about I Cloud. Now what the devil is that? Got so fed up with it that I am going to see my friend Lawrence ( uncle to my friend Alex) so he can sort it out. Perhaps he can put that bark technology on so I can give my paws a rest....now that would be cool! See, it's all pressure on the paws and I have a new found respect for Merlin.... He always seems so calm and collected. Mind you I know he can sulk a bit or be really stubborn if the mood takes him. Perhaps that's his way of dealing with the pressure. On the plus side fir us snow dogs, I could have sworn I heard a weather man say snow showers on Monday. Not good news for two legs but excellent for us. Bet it doesn't happen... I mean do we really trust the weather men? Oh and there's a rumour going around that her indoors has found some HUGE knuckle bones in the fridge, but until everybody is fit and well that's where they are staying. Bummer! See life can be really annoying at times. Anyway better go and sort some bits out to go on my blogg. Www.the adventures of Gryff, because everybody seems to pick it up when it goes on Facebook these days. Just been loooking at puppy pictures on there.... All I can say is when it comes time, I think the troll will pick up his cigs and a case of cans and he will just disappear down the bottom of the garden till it's all over and done with. Think I might go with him.....Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment