Wednesday 2 May 2012

Son of Aragog

Told you I should have stopped at home.... Did they catch him, did they peanuts!!!the son of Aragog is still free to wander the rooms of my ancestral home. Two able bodied jellies and a Troll and still no trophy, that is just terrible. Do you realise he could be sitting watching the fridge door and my supply of sausages while I am out at work? Or perched in the top shelf of our dog pantry trying to decide which bin of treats he is going to tackle first. Let's face it, the place isn't a castle so his hiding places are limited when you consider how big he must be.... Under the beds or the settee, inside the washing machine, or one of the trolls wardrobes. There just can't be many places that he can squeeze into. Knew I should have done it myself! I know what I will do... Alex and uncle Dick how are you fixed for a game of hide and seek.... Just won't tell them who they are looking for lol. Well at last it has stopped raining here, for a little while at least. Got to admit I have enjoyed all the mud skiing and the tail art on the Walls. The best bit is that as soon as they have seen my latest design, they wipe the wall so I can do another one. And as for the bath on Friday, well I have done my best and I don't think anybody would know I have been now. RESULT! Spoke to my nanny Broels yesterday... Checking up on us she was. It is so nice to know that she still worries about me. Bit of a problem in as much as I have been a bit of a yob lately, but you can't be good all the time can you? Got caught counter surfing again, and got the blame for the prawns that Slice n dice pinched on Sunday, but what goes around comes around! Got away with one or two bits in the past so hey ho! Big sis Freya has an appointment at the vets tonight, see if she really is expecting, or just pinching every bodies left overs for fun. Got to say that if she isn't she will be months at the slimming club. Now me , I am built like a piece of streaky bacon, a lean mean surfing machine with the looks of Leonardo Di Caprio. What more could a girl ask for? Anyway I suppose I had better go and sort them indoors out and get this spider sorted. If you want a job doing do it yourself, that's what I say. Cool runnings Gryff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gryff, if you catch the spider don't throw it away. Put it on a skewer, cover it in batter and deep fry it. Over in the Far East they are supposed to be a delicacy, very appropriate for when we get called BURMESE, lol
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete