Friday 11 May 2012

I'm back, just when it had gone all quiet

I told you my paws were getting to big for this key pad and I was right.... Managed to break it and and had to take it to an excellent gentleman "that can". Bless his waggy bits!!!. Not content with playing with my I pad, he is now connecting it to the I phone.... The problem being with that, is that her indoors always has that, so now she will know what I am up to all the time. MAJOR BUMMER! Oh and while I think about it, if you look on Dolyhir Bernese there is a photo of another Troll just like mine. I know Dolyhir are welsh, but a troll is a troll if you get the time to look at it. This weekend is supposed to be my first Garden Party, and I have been so looking forward to it, but I am not sure I will make it now. Big sis still hasn't had her new arrivals yet, and being a female, you can pretty much guarantee she will start Sunday. So to all my friends, if I don't make it, I am really really sorry, but it's not my fault, and i hope the weather is warm and dry. Especially you Nanny Broels, because I know this is your first party too. On a sadder note, I have just found out that aunty Jackie and family Berners have lost a four pawed friend of some nineteen years. What ever the size feline or canine, they always leave such a big hole, so all we can say is "thinking of you all". Anyway, now I must go and sort out this I phone, and find out just how much mischief I can get up to without getting found out. Wishing you all an enjoyable weekend full of laughter and Bernese mountain dogs.... Cool runnings Gryff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gryff
    Looked on the Dolyhir site and I can see what you mean. What is going to happen with Freya's puppies? They will be special looking Bernese if their fur turns white with fright when they see the Troll!!!
    If you don't make it on Sunday Flo and I will update you next week. Had to go for a wash and brushup today ready for Sunday. Think in future I will try and keep myself cleaner, Oh what the heck we are only young once. You know what though these people that have been breeding us Bernese for years and years don't you think its about time they bred us with self cleaning fur, save everyone a lot of time and bother and give us more time to play in the mud
    Make sure the i-phone is always working, cos when those puppies arrive there is space at mine for anyone who wants a good nights sleep (Trolls excluded) Just think of it some are saying there could be 10 !!! no maybe you shouldn't think about it.
    See you soon, take care, Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a cracking time.... Lots of friends made and seen. Drive carefully coming home its a bit windy.lol . Bit like the troll really....... Gryff

    ReplyDelete