Friday 18 May 2012

It's a beautiful day ...

Well it is..... The sun is shining, my tummy is full and I have just worn myself out playing with all the plants that they left in their pots and didn't plant in the garden last weekend! In addition, big sis and her progeny have just returned from the vets with a clear bill of health, and the pups now weigh 900 gms each in just three days..... They must have arrived jumbo sized , so it's no wonder the FUZZBALL had to have a C section. I suppose since I am the one with the computer, it's down to me to say a HUGE THANKU to all involved both professionally and the friends that have been there for us the last few days. We even got food parcels delivered to the two legs... Rhubarb crumble ...AWESOME not that I got a lot, but FUZZBALL enjoyed her bit too. Thanku very much aunty Val , mum really enjoyed nearly all of it. (read sitting the bowl on her lap till it was nearly all gone there lol) I could get used to this junk food diet given half a chance. Anyway I thought slinging compost and plants every where would get me a bit of attention, but obviously not... She's just sitting there torturing me by rubbing my ears YUK YUK YUK. I am a tough handsome bolshi Berner with adolescent attitude.. Not a lap dog. I know... Time to carry on digging my way thro to Australia. By the way nobody has told me if I am going to fall out the other side and land on my head!!!!! That should get a bit more action out of them. Anybody would think they were tired or something. It's amazing really... We want to party-they don't. We want to sleep -they want to drag us out on a walk. Mind you they do have some good ideas like bbq's. Now that was cool, although in fairness it was Merlin that started the bone rolling. Anyway I can hear my hole calling to me...GRYFF GRYFF come and make me deeper and wider and muddier. Bliss. Ta tar for now, best front paws in overdrive. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment