Thursday 17 May 2012

Uncle Gryff at last....

Well I am officially an uncle now.... Tuesday was a bit harey for all concerned, especially for big sis Freya , who s now a proud and very very good mum to two beautiful little bitches. I think it's fair to say she is an absolute "lady" with all she had to go through but she definately thinks it was worthwhile. She started the pups about lunchtime, and with nothing happening , we (mum and me) decided to ring my nanny Broels and seek advice just after six and ended up at the vets.... SUPRISE!!! This is where you all start saying....we know what u mean. Anyway, we came back home and after another hour, back we went again. After yet another injection, still nothing had happened even though the vet could feel a puppy, so poor Freya had to have a Caesarian. Unfortunately she lost the first puppy but came home with two beautiful little girls. One is very like mum and is always hungrey, while nos two had to have a bit of help to start off with, but now seems to know where the milk bar is. Tomorrow morning we all go back for a check up , a weighing session, and to join the dew claw club if they are up to it. SO TO MY WONDERFUL NANNY BROELS ALL WE CAN SAY IS THANKU FOR BEING THERE FOR US..... YOU ARE AMAZING. Can't wait to see you, because you did promise to come and see me and the new arrivals and I would love to do you a special tea... I am an amazing chef when left in peace in the kitchen. Now I know why two legs get all worked up about puppy's ......we are all so special and have our own ways and you fall in love with us so easily. Mind you we love you back just as much , if not more in a lot of cases. How would you like a liver cake, or one of those bonio sponges? Or some of the Trolls famous bone casserole ..... Luuurrrrvvvvvlllllyyyyy.i might just might let you have some of my sausage stash. I so love sausages! Oh and just to let everybody know that I am being a good boy... I haven't been CAUGHT counter surfing for a week now, but I have discovered another couple of games I like. You know Merlin is half Australian, well I decided I would love to go there, and the quickest way is straight down... So I have started digging this enormous hole that is getting deeper as we speak, but I am a bit concerned that when it's finished I might fall out the other side. Now will this mean I will land on my head or will I land the right way up because of gravity? It's a tuff one so any answers will be happily read. My other game depends on the washing line and the wind. Since La FUZZBALL got home there are always half a dozen big towels and a couple of duvet covers on the line drying. Now ordinarily I wouldn't bother because they are no competition, but when the wind blows its magic. They flap around just calling to me to run and jump at them and to hang on as long as I can. Yesterday I managed a full house.... Every single one was on the lawn by the time I had finished. AWESOME GAME. Went running inside to tell her indoors and I didn't know whether she was laughing or crying. .... Think she was laughing because she said the washing machine would either pack his drum and leave home or apply for a major pay increase being on four or five times a day.. Since he was still in the kitchen this morning, and when I put my head in, he was empty I guess he got his pay increas. Makes you wonder if I should apply for one too.... What do you reckon. I am after all the best guard dog (read noisy for that) now, Merlin having told me he will back me up if he considers it necessary but under no circumstances am I to wake him or the pups up unless the house is on fire or somebody has found his bone stash. Anyway I suppose I had better drag myself out for one of those walk things.... Don't know why you think we like them. All that exercise and sniffing. The things you expect us to do....Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment