Tuesday 22 May 2012

Puppy and pussy pose on patio table....

Yes you got it, I have taken counter surfing to new levels. Now I been watching the rest of the team and learning quickly what they can and cannot get away with, and up to now I have to say that I am the champion at the moment. The last couple of nights, her indoors has had the graveyard shift looking after the pups and HRH. That means that she goes to bed at midnight and gets up again at four am before going to work at six.... By that I mean us dogs all go to work at six too. Anyway the last two nights I have been incredibly lucky in that her head has touched the pillow and she is gone... So guess who got to share the pillow with her for the last two nights. Yep me. It's lovely. No snoring , a soft squishy bed and a body to cuddle up to. Nearly got caught out this morning by the troll though, so I threw him a blinder.... Trolls are a bit thick sometimes, but I really got him going this morning. You know my mate Slice n dice, well she sits on the patio table in the mornings when she waiting for breakfast or has just had breakfast so I thought I would join her. His face when he looked out the kitchen window was a picture. She sat one side of the brolly and I sat the other. Nice round table it is, one of those posh jobbies and there we sat talking to each other, talking about the weather, what was on the menu for breakfast and all that stuff. I heard him call her indoors just to tell him he wasn't seeing things. It was just so funny... Anyway better get on with some work and plan a few more little tricks to wind everybody up. The pups seem to be doing really although they do make a load of squeeking... They arrived a week ago at 750 gms and now they weigh double that. Take care all, and if anybody has a crash helmet I can borrow for Australia hat would be great. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment