Friday 2 August 2013

Curls or no curls.....

Just because I am on holiday at my nans, doesn't mean I don't know what's going on in my absence!! I know that MY TOAST AND PÂTÉ is still being done every morning and I am not getting it!! (Just don't tell them that nannys doing me two slices every morning. Took my own pâté you see)  I know that Theia is getting two slices AND on top of that she's swopping Ghostie's toast for some  gravy bones. There you see.... Not thick as you thought am I? BUT she won't eat the crusts. Now that I think is her  indoors fault . I think she told  her to eat her crusts to make her fur curly. Now what berner mum to be would want curly puppy's that could look like back poodles. Anyway, I had better make the most of the next few days because it will soon be time to go home. Will talk later...Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment