Monday 20 February 2012

Busted !

Called round to see you Alex my mate. Where were you, missed you again on Saturday, not cool.... And into the bargain I got busted for counter surfing. For weeks now I have been really careful not to get up on my back legs so them indoors wouldn't realise how big I was getting. It was easy really cause her indoors has this thing about soft growing baby bones being damaged. Nobody is allowed to jump up, or push my bum down for a sit and stuff like that cause she reckons it can damage my skeleton , what ever that is! Any way for the past two weeks I have managed to counter surf unsuspected. It's been quite profitable, odd bit of cat biscuits, some corned beef and on Saturday my all time favourite.... Three chocolate biscuits nicked from Aunty Sarahs packet on the table at work. Then just as I got down, SHE saw me, BUSTED! It's like Stalag K9 now...... Somebody is always watching me. It's not my fault that the others got the blame. In my opinion Princess Freya is a bit on the broad side... A minute on the lips a lifetime on her hips. I keep telling her but she won't listen. She says it's all the running around and she's muscled up. Yeh Yeh Yeh. All she worries about is her figure her lippy etc. Technically Freya is dads dog. When great uncle Teague died of cancer a couple of years ago, dad was gutted. He kept wandering around all upset and miserable till she indoors couldn't take any more. She spent three weeks looking for a pup, and could only come up with two girls... No fella's. She thought that perhaps that was a good thing, cause of the state he was in. Anyway on the Saturday morning after changing his mind ninety nine million times they set off up the motorway to go and see this puppy. Three hours into the drive he changes his mind again. Not going any further....give mum her due she didn't loose it but went and shut herself in the loo and made a phone call. She told the breeder how he was, and said when we arrive, ignore me and as soon as he sits down, plonk the pup in his lap. BINGO. First kiss and he was in love. I agree, in this case a girl was a good idea... No comparisons to the iconic Teagles. Dad has his name as his number plate and his collar and bandana close to paw. Freya on the other paw, can twist him into little fluffy knots. She keeps sitting up and giving him a high five or even a ten, or she will jump up and give him a real girly kiss. He thinks we don't know, but she gets extra walks and lots of what we call Daddy Days. We know that they are watching tv together in the afternoons, and eating biscuits with their cuppa. The good bit is that Ghostie gets a bit of tlc aswell. Ghostie came from the wrong side of town, so he is a bit of a scaredy cat and doesn't know what's wrong or right all the time.... So he shares in the daddy days to keep him chilled. Oh and another thing, all Miss Freyas stuff is pink. To help dad remember he had a little girl, all her bowls, leads and brushes were bought in pink. She even had a pink bag and mum put lipsticks and nail polishes in there, as well as painting her nails bright bright pink. Made dad laugh through the tears. Changing the subject.... Somebody asked if we were going to the carting at Roade, Northampton this year. The family have gone for the last couple of years but this will be my first time. Aunty Jackie is putting some photos on of me in the Ferarri in the snow. I look AWESOME! And so does Merlin. Can't wait till I can cart too. Last time, they all stopped in aunty jackies caravan and had a bt of a party..... Then about 2am somebody was shouting for their dog Harvey. Excellent, can't wait. Think Miss Flo might have a go at carting too. It's good fun so they tell me, and last year seven dogs with a couple of carts raised nearly £3000 for charity. Mum wants to have a go at agility... She saw that and the dancing at Stoneleigh last year. She can think again if she wants Merlin and me to have a go. Don't mind the thought of agility but dancing...NO WAY !!!Anyway, it's time I sorted out work. Lots of things need doing and sorting out. Goes to rack and ruin if I am not there. You get those three nut cases working together and anything can happen, and I mean ANYTHING!.Needs a firm paw from me I can tell you. Don't forget if there is anything you want to share.... HEALTH TIPS! GOOD GROOMERS! FUN RECIPES! ANYTHING THEN SEND IT IN . Take care all. Talk soon. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment