Friday 24 February 2012

New totty on the block

Guess what guys... Jungle bones are saying there is a new bit of totty on the block. Born Christmas eve last year, White cream fur (don't you just love blondes) one eye blue one brown and a husky to boot. They say her name is Cleo, which is short for Cleopatra... And you know how beautiful she was supposed to be! That darn cat is winding me up aswell. You know we redesigned the bed cover the other day... Well she thinks now that she can use my bedroom window as her front door all through the night, going out to parties and coming in at three am making as much noise as she wants. And she jumped on the new clean bed, but at least my feet are bigger than hers and I won't get the blame this time. Then this morning Brutus the buzzard was about, he doesn't look quite so dangerous now, but he still has those huge nails on his toes. He just sits there on the top of a telegraph pole looking at you. Never seems to move or blink and it still physc's me out. Had to lend big sis Theia my seat belt today... She's gone off with her two legged boyfriend joy riding round the county. Hope she's having a good time, cause I just love being in the car. Means you are going where ever they are. Cool! Bet she's stretched it and I have to alter back to fit me. And I bet they go to MacDonalds for lunch.... Oh remind me to tell her indoors I need a new collar, this one is getting a bit tight and it won't let out anymore. Fancy something a bit loud but I bet she says it has to be school uniform blue or black. Where's the fun in that? Merlins cart harnesses are both black but his new one has a red edging... Really smart to match the Ferarri. Then there is Roade to consider... Need something dressy for that. I saw the picture of Mr Barnaby on the web page the other day... Red Rose, red bow tie and he looked a proper dude. Well suppose I had better put some effort into work. Got to pay for that new collar somehow . Take care all, keep your eyes open for that blond guys. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment