Tuesday 28 February 2012

Guess who had a party today

Guess who had a party today.... Yes Miss Freya, it was her birthday yesterday and she was two, but all us Berners and owners got together this afternoon for a party. Flo came in this morning with aunty Jackie, and then this afternoon Bryn came with his mum and dad, uncle Rob turned up and then aunty Susanne who has Bailey and Baxter. What a time was had by all. Treats cakes and loads of games. Now we all have invites for Roade twice in May, the carnival in June at March, a re enactment in July but I forget where that is and in August a bash at Coldham and at the end of the month Roade again. Not bad for a load of baskervilles. Mum says our social calendar is much busier than hers. Come home and there are packets of Paddywack every where. I could really get used to this standard of life. Got to eat my tea and then we can have a piece each for afters. Work has been a bit busy today, so tomorrow I am hoping to go out on deliveries with Aunty Jackie and Charlotte. Just love riding around in my seat belt. Don't miss a thing believe me!. Ghostie seems a bit better at the moment, still very quiet but that's him. Oh this will make you laugh, you know how tough gsd's are supposed to be, well my mate Bryn managed to scare one today.....cool! Can you smell that????? That's Paddywack or I am a Jack Russell.... Sorry guys got to go....love you all to bitsnand talk soon. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment