Monday 27 February 2012

Cat burglars

Anybody seen my picture on paw book, the one where I have taken over the cats basket tower thing? Well that's because some feline had the temerity to break into my flat the other night and pinch all my stash of food. How dare they... Anybody would think it's a takeaway or a fast food joint. Well I decided what was good for them is even better for me. Eat your hearts out Fatcat or Misscat. See if I care what happens to you next time it rains.... And I took half the blame for the duvet cover last week. Oh and a bit of gossip for you.... Theia split up with her boyfriend yesterday. About time if you ask me... It was all getting too serious too quickly, all the kissing and stuff. Yuck! Would hate to have our mum as a mother in law..... Oh @@@@@ , it doesn't bear thinking about. The mother in law from Hell would be more like it. Wonder if she would be as bad when I get a girlfriend. She keeps saying I am rushing things but my paws are getting huge now, and my teeth have started dropping out so I guess that makes me a teenager... No smoke without fire is what I say. Oh and today is Freyas second birthday... We clubbed together and got a new collar and some chewy things and dad got us ham for a special tea to celebrate. Tuna and biscuits for breakfast, sausages and biscuits for lunch and now ham meat and biscuits for tea.... Wonder what's for supper? No my stomach doesn't rule my head, well only when it's empty. Had a busy day at work, and I am pleased to say that Miss Flo has returned from sick leave at long last. She had kennel cough that she picked up at Birmingham show but she is ok now. Had quite a game with her over a chewy bone... Shows she is fit again. And I gave her the recipe for bone casserole... She and Dexter will love that. Anyway enough chit chat for now, I can smell that ham. Will say ttfn take care and talk soon. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment