Tuesday 21 February 2012

Guess what I discovered this morning

Ok guys, I found puppy heaven this morning. Up as normal at five am, nice hot breakfast after a game in the garden with Theia and then back to bed for a quick kip. Now normally I would be reclining gracefully in my flat, but today I managed to sneak past the security guards and head off upstairs on my own. I know, soft bones and all that, but it just had to be done. Don't give a dog a challenge if you don't want him to do it!!! Anyway , me and Slice n dice slipped off upstairs un noticed, and there was this lovely huge cream coloured double bed. Now I know that when Slice n dice wants to get on it she takes a running jump from just by the door, so if it's good enough for her , I can do it too. Bit of speed, flap of the ears and we have lift off...... AWESOME. Nobody told me you bounce up and down for a few seconds after you land but who cares. Anyway had a bit of a ruckle around , parked my delicate little butt at the top and chilled down. Feels a bit odd when your bum is higher than your head but I can cope. Then Slice n dice decides she might aswell join in. Flying leap from the door, landed on the bed and then blow me if she didn't bounce right off and land nose first into the window. You know those cartoons where you see them hit the window and then slide down it.... Well I swear that's what she did. Anyway problem was the noise made her indoors come flying upstairs to see what was going on. How was I supposed to know you didn't put your butt on the pillows, and I liked the paw pattern we had decorated it with. Really personalised the cover.... Would have signed it if she had asked me to. Could have been worth a load of bones as modern art or something. No eye for talent some people. Anyway I like it so I am going to try again another day ON MY OWN so I don't get caught and have a proper snooze. Anyway you remember I was saying about Roade in May, well just been across to BowWows in March (07773168312) (£35-£40)and booked in with Merlin and the girls to have our fur washed and dried. They all had theirs done before I arrived so they looked their best for the sponsored walk and cart pull. Anyway I want to look good cause Merlin says there is mega totty there. Better than any mixed dog get together cause they will all be my type. They do your ears your nails and all your special bits and pieces, and he says if you ask politely they will trim your feet for you. You know how funny women are about men's feet!!! Lady didn't recognise me because I have grown so much. Tell you one thing, she won't lift me up as easily as she did last time come May. I will be 6 months old and well on the way to four or five stone, bless her. The girls can even have a proper pedicure thing and then have their nails painted.... Why can I see Freya in bright pink ??? Better still I could decorate the bed cover and she could put some pink bits on it to finish it off. Bet her indoors would really like that. AWESOME. Oh guess who I saw this morning. Hat pulled over his eyes, dark glasses, turned up collar on his coat, you got it... I swear it was the Grizzly Troll. Do Trolls live forever like vampires? because I would have put bones on it that he was at the bottom of the garden. On a plus, that means we can have those parties we were planning for the summer now .SAUSAGES nanny Broels, sausages! Or maybe beef burgers. They say that Uncle Finnigan loved them, and would win any BBQ eating competition. Got some pictures of him and his lady Miss Gracie on the wall. Looks a bit like something from Gone with the Bones, or Paw Story. All mushy and soppy and kissy. Yuck! Anyway , best I be off now and get things sorted.nothing like creating havoc and somebody else carrying the can for it.LOL. Stay well everybody. Cool runnings. Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment