Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ebony shampoo

Ok... No more laughing, the dog shampoo was black both in the bottle and on the dog!  As I have told you before. Our Theia keeps getting all these new mummy presents.. This week it was some slices of fresh ham the same size as a dinner plate and some girly bits.. Brushes and shampoo... And the shampoo was BLACK. It said on the bottle "to enhance the shine on black coated dogs".  She looked at me and I looked at her, and we both managed to keep our bone shoots shut and bark nothing. The last time I looked in the mirror, which is quite frequently in my case ( even the glass oven doors work)  I would have said we were tri coloured including the opposite colour to black.. WHITE! Anyway her indoors says that manners cost nothing so a paw was given and the matter left there. That was until this morning.  I heard her indoors go into the bathroom and set the taps running and I just knew it wasn't for her.... Luckily it wasn't for me either . PAW OLD THEIA, bath time again. It's got  to be at least the third of forth time in as many weeks. ... And that's when the black shampoo came out. I told her that all her white bits would go grey and I just didn't know what would happen to the chestnut bits.... But away they all went. Bubbles and splashing up the walls all in greys and blacks but her bubbles on her coat were going white. When it came to rinsing her out the water was nearly black but all her white bits we still white. .... And in fairness after she was dry and had another brush just to put her parting straight and her ears dried straight ( her ears go all curly when they get wet)  I have to say I was well impressed. Her coat is shiney and soft and you wouldn't know she had just become a yummy mummy.  I happen to know that there's about half a bottle left so tomorrow morning I am going to stand next to the bath and see if I can get them to wash me. Nothing like a big strong handsome fella like me all scrubbed up clean for attracting totty. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment