Wednesday 7 August 2013

Who let the pups out..........

Well uncle Rob.... You let the proverbial pups out the bag!!! Yes, I am pleased to announce the safe arrival of four pups over Sunday evening and into Monday morning. Two little fellas and two pretty females, from Theia and myself . Don't I just make a cool dad and Tizzy is an absolutely brilliant mum, especially as this is her first litter. I would also like to congratulate the Dolyhir Clan on their great news.  Normally I would have waited a little longer to tell you all, especially as I am away from home at the moment on duty else where..... Don't know quite what the kids will think when I get home at the weekend looking like Captain Jack Sparrow or Scarface Malone. I shall just tell them it's part of the job, and that I enjoyed beating up four Vetenary staff on behalf of all canines! I was looking forward to a few long lie ins,,,,,, a bit like you in your wheel barrow Uncle Rob (did u see the  picture.... So funny.... ( go look at Rob Yarkers page... Beaten up by a four month old berner pup and a gorgeous St Bernard... Brilliant) guess that's not going to happen is it? Never mind I will catch up later. Got to say I have had a brilliant time away and a big big thank you for all the spoiling cuddles and treats I have managed to accumulate. Literally home from home including the "HER INDOORS). If I didn't know better I would say the two ladies were related the way they look after us Berners. Grandads pretty cool too, especially on our guys only walks. Oh well think its time I put my head down. It's a good job the clock was never set on this blogg, you don't want to know what time it really is just now. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment