Saturday 10 August 2013

I'm home dear.....

Well guess who finally made it home yesterday. There I was expecting this huge welcome for the conquering hero, and all I get is cuddles and DO U WANT TO GO ON THE GARDEN? Where's the band and the fireworks. I've been away two whole weeks, none of us have ever been allowed to stay away that long before. That makes me special! It means I am well  behaved, obedient, have excellent manners, don't tramp mud around everywhere and KNOW EXACTLY WHICH BUTTONS TO PUSH TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER!!!. Clever little bugger aren't I! Especially liked the one .... He wouldn't eat out of his bowl, he really didn't like it so we gave him one of ours. I have had my bowl since I was ten weeks? old. It's one of those ERGODYNAMIC things. (Shaped so it makes you eat in a responsible and controlled manner that is better for the digestions and reduces the risk of Torsion)  Yeh Like! What it really means is I can't pick the best bits out and leave the boring bits. Anyway, I soon got it swopped at nannys and did just that. She said I didn't seem to eat very well, just the nibbly bits ! Reckon that's two for two then, four vets staff on the floor in one go, and eating only the nibbly bits. CANINES RULE OK!  Honestly, I had a brill time and can't wait to go again... Just can't tell her indoors especially as I only  just made it back. I can see why Merlin loves his holidays....  All that was missing was the sea, and I can always talk her indoors into that when the pups are bigger. AND there's another thing, I thought Tizzy would be happier to see me but she's ignoring me! Ok get on with it, but I think the pups are cracking.... And she's doing a good job of looking after them. Heaven help a cat if it try's to walk by her basket... Cat mince! Anyway about time I took five and had a snooze. Wonder what's for tea......... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment