Tuesday 6 August 2013

In the wars...

Well I suppose you have all heard what I have been up to thanks to my nanny....  I mean she had to tell everybody! Why do they do that to us.... I mean where's my street cred now? Taking me to the vets was bad enough, and I apologise to the FOUR members of staff that couldn't hang on to me (yeh like!!!) but to slip me a Micky Finn was a bit naughty!  At least my stripe makes me look kinda mean and streetwise. Move over Johnny Depp, I want to be Tonto with my Mohican fur cut. I say it was a bad scratch that went funny because I have been working so hard, not that Eczma thing... I at least expected a bit of sympathy from her indoors but she just laughed and thanked nanny for looking after me so well.  Well if all in dog wresting is her idea of fun, then bring it on baby.... Looking forward to her taking me next time, I'll show her. May be if I get one of those three cornered pirate hats and a scarf thing to go underneath it, I can cover most o f it up and just leave the bottom bit showing just like Jack Sparrow.  I remember when Merlin got a Haematoma in his ear and they were talking about putting buttons and stitches in it, how cool it all sounded but her indoors wouldn't have it. Said he was too handsome  to even consider it!!! Ok so where does that leave me??  A bit of rough or plain not handsome I suppose. Guess I can give the mirrors a miss for a while. Just ignore me folks , it's that Micky Finn barking, I will be fine possibly, eventually, sometime, perhaps!!!! In the meantime I shall play to the crowd and have them all eating out of my paw....especially when it comes to those HUGE MASSIVE pills I am supposed to take. Cheese Pâté or Sausage, only way ladies! Get used to it! Cool runnings Captain Jack Gryffinpaw

No comments:

Post a Comment