Friday 23 August 2013

Just so proud...

Www. The adventures of Gryff.     Well I am, so very proud of the puppy's. Theia has decided that two and a half weeks of puppy sitting is very boring and after the two boys started paying more attention to what was in her food bowl rather than where was the milk bar she is now taking voluntary redundancy. In truth she's been bunking off for the last few days , but being a fella there wasn't much I could do about it.... But now I am in charge! Yesterday  I dragged her indoors down to a large local pet shop, to replenish our supplies, including the extra specials for the pups. Her indoors is dead fussy about what we eat. She says YOU ARE WHAT U EAT especially when you are little and growing at a phenomenal rate... So hunt the best food is a game we play on a regular basis. Our normal diet is one third meat one third veg and one third a food based entirely on fish (not cheap but yummy) and its home cooked. And this of course means that we get something different every day. My personal favourites are all Italien cause I love pasta but Freya likes Chinese with all the veggie rice etc.  Anyway yesterday it was decided that a squidged up bowl of  meat would be tried by my boys  with no great expectancy of it being eaten.... How wrong can u be! All four pups decided to play coat the puppy next door to you, and then having discovered how good it tasted, promptly spent the next ten minutes trying to get it all back. So Theia.... Looks like the milk bars lease is set to expire!  Just remember if you are going away this weekend to have a brill time, and spare a thought for me running around chivvying up the cook and making sure all meals are on time and suitable for the occaission ! Wonder if I can get her to cook a bit extra for me? Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment