Sunday 4 August 2013

Lovely Sundays

I just love Sundays. A long lie in, a trot around the fields, cooked breakfast and back to bed with the news papers. Nothing like a gentle snooze in the shade when you are chilled out and full. One thing I have noticed being at Nans is the different type of Sunday papers available to me. Normally is things like The Observer and The Bones weekly, the Paws Express,  with all their special features. How to stay cool on the hottest day of the year.... Best biscuits on the market.... To vaccinate or NOT to vaccinate. You know, all the important bits. Add to that the show results and general doggy gossip and I am occupied for hours. Well at least until her indoors starts lighting the BBQ.  Here at Nans it's all girly stuff. Things like Fabulous  Fur, Fake Furballs, Sexy Setters, Sunday Paws with all the fancy pictures. Things like whose been seen out with who and whose expecting whose puppy's. All the scandal and gossip going.... Glad I haven't seen any reporters peepin over the fence. Mind you some of the pictures of fur babes in their paddling pools look good..... COOL! I think it's because the females out number me and Grandad five to one. Poor grandad, bet he's really glad I'm here to look after him for a while!. Anyway, it's time for elevenses, especially as me and grandad did a bit of bonding over a nice road walk for a change this morning. Talk to you later .....Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment