Saturday 21 April 2012

Breakfast........at 3am

Bet you didn't know that us Berners can cook did you? Well I can, well I tried! About half past two this morning I decided I was hungry , like really hungry, and I knew for a fact that there were half a dozen eggs on the back of the table, just by the sink. So having given the matter a great deal of thought,( about a milli second ) I decided I would go for one of my puppy favourites.... Scrambled eggs. Now as you know I am getting really good at counter surfing, so utensils first,,,, the wooden spoon, then the eggs,,,,, OOOPS caught the saucepan on the draining board with the eggs and one major noise as they all hit the floor together. Oh well won't need the spoon so I might aswell have a quick chew and see it off. Finish off the eggs to remove a bit more evidence which just leaves the saucepan. Now wouldnt you just know it....her indoors must have heard the noise and is on her way downstairs. O well paws up and admit it....but at least I got the eggs LOL. Hope I still get breakfast and my toast and pate. I am a growing dog! All this walking and exercise makes a dog hungry. Anyway my mate Bryn is coming for tea tonight with his two legs. Quiche, Palma ham and Feta cheese for starters, spagetti Bol, and cheesecake for afters. AWESOME! I llluuuurrrrvvvveeee having company. Anyway suppose I had better go and make sure ths spag Bol is doing ok....talk soon. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment