Wednesday 11 April 2012

No more holes!!!!

I have just been wandering around the Berner sites, only to find that a dog called Timber has fallen into one of his own holes and broken his leg really badly. He is currently in a vet hospital, so we send loads of love and wish him well, and to his two legs, we are thinking of you. So now I have decided that I am going to fill in all my holes, because it would be just my luck if she that mst be obeyed or old Grizzly fell in one.... And then who would feed us.? Talking of food, I have just treated myself to a chicken and sweetcorn sandwich. AWESOME. The box was a bit of a so and so, but I am a clever bloke and I got there eventually. Only needs HER to realise it's missing now. Breakfast at five, toast and pate at six thirty, biscuits at nine and then brunch sandwiches a little while ago. If you could see my great big feet and ears you would understand why I am always hungry. SHE says that every time I lie down I grow , and then I have to eat again to fill up the paws and ears. Last night I found a real delicacy ..FOX POO. Never ever again, I was so sick , don't know what dogs see in it myself! No wonder I am so hungry today. Merlin said I should have rolled in it, but I think he was winding me up. Can't imagine anybody cuddling me if I was wearing that as after shave. YUK!! And another thing.... If they keep taking me out for all these walks and run arounds, it's their fault not mine I am hungry. Next thing you know she will be trying to stuff worm tablets down my throat. Well knickers to that for a bonio. Found another page you might like to look at... Bernese mountain dog lovers and I think it's on Facebook. It's a new one only recently started but well worth a look...try it. My mate Bryn will be home soon so must tell him to fill in his holes too. Anyway, think I need to disappear for a little while.... Somebody is looking for some sandwiches, hope I hid the packet properly lol. Cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gryff, watch it if they offer you a lump of cheese, it is a well known fact that two legs often hide pills and tablets in it, then suddenly too late, you've swallowed it. Do like I do eat round the edges first, do they really think we are that silly?.
    Went over parts of Exmoor and Dartmoor on my excursions, really bleak and not a lot up there apart from ponies and sheep. The other day the wind was blowing and really raining hard and the poor little lambs were out in it, glad I'm a BMD and in a nice warm car. Mind you looking out of the side window sometimes the ground disappeared into a big steep valley, which I assume was made years and years ago by a Welsh Dragon.
    See you soon, Bryn.

    ReplyDelete