Saturday 28 April 2012

Secretary required....

How much do you think it would cost me to get a secretary .... Couple of biscuits an hour, couple of biscuits and a walk or maybe if I offer to share my basket.... Just how expensive are they??? It's just that as my paws get bigger, I am finding it harder and harder to type on the computer. Most people's eye sight makes computers difficult.. With me it's my paws. Even the lady at the poodle parlour commented on the size of my feet. It's enough to give a bloke a complex. What do they think I am....a ballet dancer? Having said that I really need to say SORRY UNCLE DICK for the disappearance of your sausage roll this morning. You were so late coming in that I thought I wasn't going to see you. Now that was fancy footwork...neither if them saw or heard that hit the floor, and then it was gone!!!! My big paws balance my height nicely, especially when I am counter surfing lol. Can't wait till Flo gets back to work cause she's going to teach how to surf the bins. AWESOME. Anyway next week should be less busy and I will get chance to see my best mate Bryn again.... Chaos reigns! Missed them this week but have just been rushed off my paws. Didn't even get chance to go to the pet shop for some fun, although the trolls been dressing the girls up in coats so that's been a laugh. He seems to think that they will catch cold in all this rain, or maybe he's trying to keep their White bits White. Anyway , fashion statement they are not! Next he will be putting pink wellies on every corner. Now what.... That darn Slice n dice has just come in through the window and she is soaked. That's right you stupid animal, slide all round me and make me wet too. As if I hadnt seen enough water in the last twenty four hours to last me a life time. Now she wants to sit on the computer... Do you really want a curly perm? Hasn't anybody told you that electricity and water dont mix? I give up...duty calls. Got to go and sort the feline out. So much for a peaceful quiet weekend. I want a secretary them she could do all this........ Cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gryff, for the life of me I can't think of as comment about you being a ballet dancer. Mind you those leotards things are quite tight and could help in streamlining you for quick getaways after countersurfing. Will leave you to choose the tutu colours for the girls.
    Even better than a secretary (though Merlin might not agree) would be to get some of this bark recognition software. That way each evening you can relax in your high back leather office chair wearing your smoking jacket and cravat, just bark at the computer and it will translate it onto the page for you. Now its up to you to convince Merlin.
    See you next week, having a relaxed day and saving my energy, take care Bryn

    ReplyDelete