Saturday 7 April 2012

Theias birthday

Happy bone day dear Tizzy, you have made it to your special birthday. Keys to the kennel and a mobile bone, what more can a girl ask for. And your party was absolutely brill. Green tripe followed by a good kip and then out across the ploughed fields chasing ducks. AWESOME!! Trust Merlin to be all sensible and not join in. Anybody would think he knew we weren't going to catch them. Just think , fresh duck a la orange or duck pate , it could have been mega, but what's he do, just stand there watching them fly in his direction .... Barking doesn't stop them you old fraud.!!! got to say the ploughed field was nearly as good as the snow. You can really get a good bounce going if you just land on the top bits. And you can get your legs mudded up to the elbows and she can't catch you... Wonder what other treats we can wangle for the day? Funny it's a bit of a sad day aswell, it's two years since great uncle Teague passed away. Never met him myself but they tell us lots of stories of his doings... He even has his own number plate on the Trolls car. Cool or what! Had a missive from my mate Bryn... Sunning himself down in Devon. It appears everybody thinks he is a St Bernard.... I mean what idiots ! ! His legs are too short for a start,just like mine. Just tell them you are a Welsh Dragon mate, that will shut em all up. And, and he is getting loads of cream teas into the bargain. Bet he starts the day with a full English aswell, he will be a proper little barrel when he gets back. At least I will have the edge on the hole digging competition when he gets back. Still don't know if big sis is expecterant!!! She is a bit short tempered with me at the moment, but then so is Merlin. They keep saying it's me and that I have no manners. Just because I have more energy than all them nailed together doesn't mean I am rude!! Just bouncy, and if they break their chewy stick in half and a piece lands on the floor, they can't honestly expect me to leave it there... I am a growing bloke, and I am always hungry. Anyway, according to Bryn, if she is I can go and stop with him... And his mum cooks fresh for him most days...sounds better as I am saying it. Tizzy got birthday cards from her brothers and her mum at the Luddenden kennel...and they sent pictures, so she wants to do one of those posh photo shoots with all nail polish and fluffed up fur from having her fur done.... So her indoors has booked US ALL, us blokes aswell in at the poodle parlour... If they think I am going to stand still for that they can coco! And if I have to go the first thing I will do is go and find some fox poo. I am not going around smelling like a fluff ball...knickers to that for a job. Oh and that's another thing.. Apparently I am getting too gobby , and my language is getting a bit strong for the girls. It's ok if Merlin says there things , just because he is the senior Berner, but I can't.... Well who do you think is applying for his job soon.. YES ME! Anyway got to go back to the party, so will say enjoy Easter but STAY OFF THE CHOCOLATE it's bad for you. Cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gryff, poodle parlour!! don't they all come out with puffy bobbles and pink colours?? Nice one, can't wait to see you when I get home, ha ha.
    As for the digging competition my nails are worn away, only got a concrete courtyard.
    Had another cream tea yesterday, but found something just as good, they are called cornish pasties, yummy.
    See you soon, take care, Bryn

    ReplyDelete