Sunday 29 April 2012

The things we get called!

Do you two legs ever listen to what you are calling us.... My little teddy bear, eight stone and 30 inches at the shoulder SMALL ! My little cuddle puppy.... Forty odd teeth that can give a small shark a run for it's money! Oi you dumbbell ..... Like we are going to listen? Then there's the crafty trick of the voice like honey when you want something and the words don't match............... Just to let you know we are much more clever than you think. And yes I am going to get that bark recognition software. AWESOME? cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. hey Gryff...what about the songs we sing to you lovely fluff balls..ie my little song to your big bro' Merlin ..
    Merlie Berles Merlie Berles,
    your my little Merlie Berles,
    in the tune of spiderman theme!!..
    And then today whilst enjoying a fuss, Merlin was told he was delicious, delectable, scumptious and the list goes on...mind you ..he is..xx
    Flo says 'my dad noticed my bling straight away and said what a pretty girl I look!!

    ReplyDelete