Wednesday 4 April 2012

The expert Troll

Nanny Broels, you know you said that you and Lexii were out looking for a handsome chap to have some puppies with.... Well can I ask if that is where The Evil Grizzly Grumpy Frog Speaking Troll took you and Freya for the day not so long ago??? If it is, I think you ought to know that he considers himself well versed in these affairs of the paws and I am absolutely positive that he would have been MORE THAN HAPPY to have given you the benefit of his HUGE HUGE HUGE experience. And just to confirm his abilities I would remind you that he is also an EXPERT in the redesigning of motor cars, since he has re shaped she who must be obeyed's car twice.... The last time the WHOLE BACK END, just like yours.... I REST MY CASE!! Having said that, it has just crossed my mind that Freya may therefore be pregnant! I suppose you think that's funny, because that will make me an uncle and I don't want to be. I know what it will be, fetch that, get this, chase your tail to keep them amused..... Well it's not going to happen!!! I am not going to puppy sit just because I am their uncle.... And what happens if the Troll gets hungry. I have seen how much he can eat. Bet you want me to bark and bark and keep them safe. Well if that's the case then Merlin will have to get off his big round bum and help too. So now I suppose we all have to sit back and wait and see what happens. O M G! If Freya and Lexii are expecting I shall have to run from ours to yours and back again, till they all grow up! Bet there will be loads of them, and all girls....just my luck! You are just trying to wear me out aren't you... That's it, I am not thinking about it any more....it's giving me a funny turn. Where's are my mates Alex or Bryn when I need them. Off on holiday scoffing cream teas and going out for the day. I need you fellas, get your furry bums back here now!! On another subject, my auntie Jackie is in the poo with Merlin again. No massage till next week and he only got a 'quickie' this morning. And she was moaning his fur was still wet. What does she expect when it's pawing with rain. I HAVE JUST HAD A REALLY GOOD IDEA!!! My brother Saxon lives with a lady who works with two legged puppy's every day... So if I get hold of Saxon ,he can tell his mum and she can come and puppy sit and I can escape. I can just imagine all those females sitting in a circle, cooing over the puppy's , making a fuss of them all, then us guys can disappear into the nearest fields and come back when everyone is asleep. JUST CALL ME A GENIUS. Better get gone and do some e pawing.. Talk later, cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate don't get worked up yet, the puppies are not due yet and I will be home by then so you can bring your bed over to mine and bed down here when things get too much, don't want you wearing your paws to the bone.
    Now I need your help - how do I stop people asking if I am a St Bernard, occassionally I can understand some people not knowing their breeds but it is now getting too much!!

    ReplyDelete