Monday 2 April 2012

The Trolls Ancestral Home

OK what's a trolls ancestral home called....A MOUND, A PIT, Grizzlington Cave.... Ok I give up, but anyway that's where he was all weekend. I know this for a fact cause I saw him pack his club in his big hairy bag, but I think it must have been a friendly bash cause he had leather covers on the spikes. Either that or he didn't want to scratch his delicate little mitts. I hope he knows how much work that puts on me. Senior guard dog at five and a half months. AWESOME. Well Ghostie does a better impression of a White wobbly jelly than a guard dog, and Merlin is too busy chatting up totty. Besides which he is as deaf as a post now. Except of course if there is sweet papers rustling or the ice cream van is about.... Then he hears things. Her indoors had me outside gardening, checking that the washing was pegged out right, arguing with the Hoover and and, she turned me out if my lovely warm comfortable flat to sleep on a cold hard floor. Just because she thought it was a bit warm for a fur coat..... Like she would know!!!!! Then Theia did a bunk and went AWOL on her walk , talking to a Jack Russell she was, the Freya was pawly, I mean how much does a dog have to put up with for Bones sake? I think this place would just grind to a halt if it wasn't for me. And then today I was up at 4am. Yes you read it right. She always has this hot date with a Dutchman on a Monday. I personally think there's something funny going on. She always leaves us in the van so we don't see any thing, and then she tries to bribe us by taking us for a long walk down one of the lanes on the way to work. I know there is something going on and I WILL FIND OUT WHAT! Today all I have done is make sure Aunty Jackie and her indoors have kept their noses to the grind stone, do this , fetch that, scratch my earnand massage Merlins back. I really do have to keep an eye on them. OK now it's beginning to bug me.... WHAT IS A TROLLS HOME CALLED! I WANT TO KNOW! got to go and google it... Will say ttfn , any ideas send them back to me.... How about DOOM CASTLE....cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment