Wednesday 25 April 2012

Paw-petual motion

My mum says that I have a battery fitted that never wears out, and that it's charged by my tail which never stops wagging or waving around. Now I think that's cool, don't you? Anybody would think that I never sat still unless I am asleep. Bit like one of those posh Rolex watches that people wear..... Guess that means I am worth a lot of money too. Lol. Nice one!!. Changing the subject slightly , I met a Gnome today. Not at all like a troll. Guess he was about five feet tall and all gnarly and twisty. His nose was all big and bulbous and a funny purply colour. He had no front teeth and great big ears, that flapped as he shouted at everybody.... Well maybe he was deaf too, cause he talked ever so loud. Oh and he had long bushy hair. Trolls are much taller, and quite a few of them have a tail just like ours.... But they can only come out when it's getting dark. If the sun catches a troll they turn to stone, and I know that's true, because when the grizzly troll goes out into the garden he sits down and goes really really still. He says he is making sure that we are all working properly, but I don't think so!! The funny thing is that at the mention of food he comes to life again.... So now you know where I get it from! Never seen a gnome before, and if they are all that feisty then I am glad that aunty Jackie and her that must be obeyed were there..... Definitely bad tempered if you ask me.... And that they do have in common with trolls. I have also decided that I am fed up with the rain, it's getting harder and harder to avoid all the puddles, and I really hate water. Her indoors is taking us all to have a shampoo and comb out so we are ready for the garden party.... Hope to see you all there, and that the weather is a lot better. Take care all, and stay dry. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment