Friday 27 April 2012

Friday night is bath night

Well we all went... To the poodle parlour that is. It's really called Bow wows and the girls loved it. You could see they were all excited when they got round the corner and what's worse is the first thing they did was look at all the bling. Yes Bling to go on their collars, and there were fancy coats with diamanté bits and these really super baskets, all soft and squishy , but too small for my handsome butt. HRH was first in...Merlin that is. All bubbles warm water and massage. You could see he was loving all the fuss. Great big softy! Then it was Freyas turn and she was even worse. She sat on the bath, had her shampoo and then didnt want to get out. She just sat there wanting more bubbles and stuff. They got her out eventually, but I mean.... How embarrassing! Then Theia had her go. She wasn't so bad but what is with girls and hair do's. It wouldnt be so bad, but the party we were all going to this weekend has been cancelled because of the weather. Bummer! Then it was my turn..... Never again and I mean never... They tried to drown me , I swear they did. And not happy with that,then they tried to blows my ears off my head with this huge fur drier thing. For bones sake, why didn't somebody warn me? And my tail... They just hung off the end of it trying to get in dry, so there was no way I was going to let them rub my face dry. For all I know they might have pierced my ears or something. Everybody keeps telling me that I am making a mountain out of a mole hill and that I will get used to it, but I'm not so sure. Apparently we all have a bath twice a year so life is going to be interesting next time. Next time I will weigh twice as much and be a load bigger and stronger so their lives will be a lot harder if they want to try drowning ME again. When we all got back, Freya was texting her mate Flo. She's having a mud bath and face pack at home this weekend.... Now that's what I call a bath..... Although the only place I would want mud to pack is round my paws. I am handsome enough without any mud on my face, but at least it would take away that funny smell. Why can't they use bone cologne not some girly stuff on us blokes. Anyway I suppose I had better stop moaning about it, got to admit my coat looks good and I don't mind looking in the mirror. Anyway , I will say cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment