Thursday 26 April 2012

Troll juice

After the shock of meeting a gnome yesterday, I felt I had to take the matter a little further, and discuss all the differences between the two species with my own personal troll.... Apparently these are numerous but the one thing that they both have in common is their temperament. Both it appears, that they are to say the least unpredictable and just because they say they are going to do something doesn't mean they will. But not having done it, they expect you to believe they have.... If you get what I mean. Confusing isn't it. And apparently if the trolls have been out for a bevy and a roast the night before they can be really iffy! Apparently trolls favourite tipple is something called ARAK, and one of their predecessors Ghengis Khan was famous for indulging in it. It's not very strong... Just 50-60% proof. Just enough to show them a good time. And then of course there are such creatures as witches. Now I know for a fact that her indoors is one, because she always knows what I am thinking, but what I didn't know is that aunty Sarah is one too..... But for a totally different reason. Aunty Sarah tried to blame me for every thing that went down today. They were so busy that the kettle didnt go on and things got put in the wrong places and it all went pear shaped just like Freya is at the moment. And then she was teasing me about going to the poodle parlour tomorrow, and all that water they will be using ,when she knows I hate water.....now that's not fair is it Uncle Dick? You need to sort her out, or I will just have to tell you all the nasty things she said to me on Saturday morning when we have our cream cake and sausage rolls. You know if you could see me uncle Dick, lying here with my head on my paws all upset and miserable I am sure you would be on my side. Anyway I suppose I had better make the effort and eat my tea... Tomorrow is worrying me. I have never had a bath like this before. Oh well, paws crossed... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment