Thursday 12 April 2012

Designer dogs

I have been reading all these magazine articles and seeing all these designer dogs wandering around and thinking WHAT ABOUT ME, and today I saw my chance. Some crazy lady I know decided out of the blue this morning to start decorating, so we purchased two huge pots of paint (and I mean big because I can't move them) in a gentle shade of magnolia. An hour later she has not one but two designer dogs. Freya went for the Ying/Yang look, one side of the body black and the other side cream including those long flirty eyelashes of hers, and I went for the new Dalmation look. That is body black with cream spots at various intervals, and AND I removed the paint tin lid from the table and carried it around for a while so I had a cream moustache and cream toe nails to match. Very Poirot I thought. For some reason her indoors didn't comment..... She just stood there and looked at us, then just walked away. If I were Freya I think I would have been a bit upset , what does she want... A cat walk? and when I got home last night the Grizzly Troll was waiting for me. Some big barker had grassed my blogg up to him and he had spent the afternoon catching up with me. OOOPS!!!! Never mind, he still can't run as fast as me, or turn circles at the speed I can. And in a weeks time he will be even slower on his paws... He is having a pin put in his bottom paw so no chance then is there. Be laughing all the way to the butchers! Except how do we get our bones for a couple of weeks? Will have to have a little think about that one! Poor chap will have to give up ball chasing for a few weeks too.... How the golf course will survive I can't think. So what do you think about my new fur patterns. Bet I will be hard to find in the dark. That means I might get my own back on Slice n dice or Fatcat. Both have this thing about our baskets, and once they are in they won't get out, or leave us enough space to get in. Having said that Slice n dice can be found curled up in the weirdest of places..the sink...the top of the fountain in the garden... Anywhere odd really. Well she's a cat so what more can you say! Talked to my mate Bryn today. Still eating pasties and cream teas , and his 'her indoors' has said that she will make me some when they get home next weekend. AWESOME can't wait. Anyway better go and help with the clearing up.... Just had a fun thought.... My friend Flo has taught me how to tip up the water bowl when it's full so the water flies across the room....one good dab with the left front law and it's fun time. Wonder what will happen if I try it with that tray of paint.... Here goes.....cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate,
    SORTED - I am be a big hit in North Devon, so well liked they have named a village after me just up the road a bit, BRYNSWORTHY. Hows that and I've only been here 2 weeks, just think if I stayed for a week. Mind you my two legged sister would like me to stay but promise I will come back on Saturday because she works long hours most days.
    Made sure we got the clotted cream today to bring back with us!!
    Don't stop there with the painting, how about making a bid for the telly and replace the Dulux dog
    See you soon, take care, Bryn

    ReplyDelete